LETS GO RACING
ROUND 2 SPECIAL EVENT
Future Star Fiesta – Saturday, May 1st
Moto 4 Kids Racing would like to invite our race familia to join us at Glen Helen Raceway on Saturday, May 1st at 6pm for a Future Star Fiesta Dinner! El Torito catering will be serving up their delicious taco plates for $10 each. Taco tickets must be purchased early to ensure head count. The deadline for purchase is end of day WEDNESDAY, April 28th. We will have live music for all to enjoy. We hope to see you there!
Fiesta Plate Includes: 3 Tacos, Rice, Beans, Chips & Salsa Time: 6-7:30pm
Sunday, Sunday, Race Day Sunday!
Southern California’s premier racing facilities
RACE DAY SCHEDULE
6:30 am – Gates Open
7:00 am – Late Registration
8:00 am – Practice
9:00 am – National Anthem and Racing to follow
Future Stars > Minis: $40
(ride 2nd class for only $20)
Membership – $35
•Wienerschnitzel Combo Meal Card
Refunds: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Beginner is an entry level class for those new to the sport. Advancement will be at the discretion of the race officials. To participate in any “BEGINNER” class, you must have less than 1 year of racing experience. Beginner racers are limited to select classes as indicated in the class description as “Beginner” found on the registration page. Our goal is to grow this sport, so we reserve the right to move any racer up to the next class. We will attempt to get everyone in their proper class at the first race of the series. If this happens to you or your child, please understand it is a compliment, you or your child is better than you thought. “Sandbagging” will not be tolerated, we will attempt to provide fair competitive racing for everyone! We encourage racers to race up in class, not down..
Make sure to attend the rider’s meeting. The Rider’s Meeting will be hosted on Instagram LIVE (@moto4kids.racing) prior to each race. Race Operations will provide you important information leading into the race weekend. If there are any problems that have come up during practice, they will also be addressed. Race Operations will go over the scoring type (two-moto format) and how many laps in each race, as well as starting and race procedures. Following the rider’s meeting there will be a national anthem. Riders in the first three-motos will need to make their way to the staging area immediately after the meeting has concluded.
Make sure to arrive at the staging area at least three-motos before your race. The Staging Manager will call riders for the first-moto based on pre-registration sign-up. Make sure to stay in order while making your gate selection. Second-moto gate selection will be based on the first-moto finishing results.
Make sure to watch the races ahead of your moto to learn the starting procedure. When you get up on the starting gate, leave your bike shut off until the white flag comes out for the class currently racing. If you are having problems starting your bike, let the starter know by waving your hand so that you receive 2-minutes to correct the problem. The starter will check down the line again to make sure all riders are ready. If all riders are ready, the gate will fall 10-15 seconds later.
PARENT CODE OF CONDUCT
Moto 4 Kids Racing, Inc.
Moto 4 Kids Racing, Inc. plays an important role in promoting the emotional and physical development of children. It is therefore essential for parents, spectators, and youth athletes to embrace the values of good sportsmanship. Moreover, adults involved should be models of good sportsmanship and should lead by example.
I therefore pledge to be responsible for my words and actions while attending a Moto 4 Kids Racing event and shall conform my behavior to this code of conduct:
1. I will remember that children participate to have fun and that the race is for the youth athletes, NOT adults.
2. I will learn the safety flags and understand the difference in meanings.
3. I (and my guests) will be a positive role model for my child and encourage sportsmanship by showing respect and courtesy, and by demonstrating positive support for all youth athletes, race promoters, track officials and spectators at every race, practice or Moto 4 Kids Racing event.
4. I (and my guests) will not engage in any kind of unsportsmanlike conduct with the race promoters, track officials, youth athletes, or parents such as booing, and taunting, refusing to shake hands, or using profane language or gestures.
5. I will teach my child to abide by the rules and to resolve conflict without resorting to hostility or violence.
6. I will demand that my child treat other athletes, track officials, race promoters, and spectators with respect regardless of race, creed, color, gender, or ability.
7. I will teach my child that doing one’s best is more important than winning, so that my child will never feel defeated by the outcome of a race or his/her performance.
8. I will praise my child for competing fairly and trying hard, and make my child feel like a winner every time.
9. I will never ridicule or yell at my child or other youth athletes for making a mistake or losing a competition.
10. I will promote the emotional and physical well-being of the youth athletes ahead of my personal desire I may have for my child to win.
11. I will respect the race promoters, track officials and their authority during Moto 4 Kids Racing events.
12. In the event of a disagreement, I will NOT question, discuss, or confront the race promoters at the event, and will take my time to speak with the race promoters at an agreed upon time and location.
I hereby agree that if I fail to conform my conduct to the Moto 4 Kids Racing, Inc.’s Code of Conduct I will be subject to disciplinary action including, but not limited to the following depending on the severity of the offense:
1. Verbal or Written warning.
2. Suspension or ejection from current Moto 4 Kids Racing event.
3. Suspension from future Moto 4 Kids Racing events.
4. Suspension indefinitely from Moto 4 Kids Racing events.